Ask Karen App Review

Hey ya'll!  I had posted a little bit ago about an application (app) that the USDA published.  This app's name was Ask Karen.  I have used it for a few days and I would like to recommend that it needs updating.

Appearance
First, the appearance of the app on the mobile version is terrible.  It does not stretch to fit in the full screen the questions run the the center with only a few letters per line so most of the words are broken into to multiple lines.

Accessibility
Second, you have to scroll down to read the already ask questions.  To ask your own question there is a tiny microscope in the right corner to click and ask.  The responses are already generated from the question bank.  Then you have to scroll again for the answer.  I am not a fan.

Informational
Finally, this area is the one positive thing.  It does offer educated answers with descriptions and links.  But for me I can ask Google and get the same answers without all the hassle.

For me I am like an impatient child.  When I use apps I want them to be easy to use.  When I need answers I like to find them with no issue.  Back in the day when I had dial up internet, I would yell and scream at the monitor when hour glass popped up or the circle spins.  I like things quick and to the point so this app Ask Karen did not meet my expectations.

But the website was great.  So if you have the time to use the computer I would recommend the site.Ask Karen

For more information about obtaining your ServSafe Certification please email me at ParksServSafe@gmail.com or fill out my contact form on the blog.





Comments

Popular Posts